If you want to contribute to the Techdeskindia through your article, then you are warmly welcomed on our Blog.
And if you want to contribute to our community, then read some instructions below and start writing a guest post in Tech Desk India.
Tech Desk India is a blog, We always encourage my upcoming bloggers to contribute to writing the original article related to our blog and keep it in front of our blog’s wider audience.
Our aim is to help you and reach your article to a new audience. You can share your talent and give something new to our blog community.
Techdeskindia.com has been online since 29 December 2019 and it is a very popular blog. Here We will give you some tips and points before writing the article so that your article gets approved as soon as possible.
We also Accept Sponsored Post On Our Blog. To Know Details Read this Post Post
How can you become a contributor to Techdeskindia?
If you want to publish your content on Techdeskindia, then your content must first satisfy the conditions given below. That is, these are our guest posting conditions:-
1. The quality of your content should be good.
2. Your content should be in the “English” language. If you need an example of such content, you can read the previously published blog posts on Techdeskindia.
3. You have to write the article focusing only on quality and add value for readers.
4. The length of your content should be at least 500 words. If any article is less than this length then it is hardly accepted.
5. There should not be any grammatical mistakes in your content nor spelling mistakes. Do not use difficult English words in the post (if possible).
6. If you publish content on our blog, we can also provide you a do-follow backlink.
7. You can also add visual content such as images and videos along with textual content. If you submit a blog post to Techdeskindia, then there must be an image at least in it. You can also embed related useful videos from YouTube.
8. You cannot add any of your other personal URLs in the middle of the entire blog post unless it is part of the topic of your blog post.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask us through [email protected]
Remember some point Before submitting a guest post:
Article Quality: Article should be at least 500 words and should cover all the topics. Incomplete details seem to be half-cooked food and nobody likes to read such articles. I have given major consideration to quality to accept guest posts.
Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Do not add it for a show, add images to convey your message. Use Flickr to find writing, lively, and relatable pictures in conversation topics.
Self-promotion: We only allow genuine contribution and through Techdeskindia you can create a brand value.
Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. If we came to know that you had copied the post from somewhere, then all your posts and profile will be removed. If you submit a post in TechDeskIndia then you will get copyright ownership for that post and this will help you deal with DMCA issues.
Way to Contribute to Techdeskindia
If you have read and understood the above guidelines, then you can submit the article.
To submit an article (Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be considered). If the article needs refinement, I think you can contact me to tell me about the change Contact us