A couple of months back, Andhra Pradesh Government introduced the YSR Cheyutha scheme for more than 23 lakh people. As everyone knows, due to Covid-19, the entire world population struggled, and many are suffering from financial and unemployment crisis. Like the USA, Italy, and other developed countries, India was in the top 10 list of recording the most Covid-19 cases.
Nevertheless, the situation is getting back to the normal, vaccine is released by the Indian Government, the unemployment rate is decreasing, and everyone is getting back to their boots. Like the YSR Cheyutha scheme, many other programs were also released in many states like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, etc.
With this government scheme, women facing the unemployment crisis can get jobs within the state. It means women don’t have to migrate to other states for their daily bread and butter. Plus, the Andhra Pradesh government claims to offer financial assistance of 18,500 INR until 2024. This scheme was primarily launched for women groups, and the government is aiming to boost the employment rate within the state.
So without further ado, let’s know some relevant facts about the YSR Cheyutha schemeand how it can be beneficial for women.
A Brief Overview Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the current CM of Andhra Pradesh, has launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme for women belong to OBC, ST, SC, and other minor tribal groups. YSR Cheyutha scheme was introduced under Andhra Pradesh Women Welfare. Nevertheless, this scheme is not for all the women belonging to minor community groups.
This scheme will basically focus on boosting the employment rate in the backward communities. As per the Andhra Pradesh Government statements, nearly 23 lakh women are eligible for this scheme. Women between 45 to 60 years old will be benefited from this scheme and will receive a total amount of 75,000 until the next four years.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme back on 12th August 2020 to provide financial assistance to the minor groups. Nevertheless, you cannot apply for this scheme anymore because the final application date was 8th December 2020.
Thanks to the Andhra Pradesh Government, who are launching the second YSR Cheyutha scheme phase.If you haven’t applied for this scheme, wait for the commencement of the 2nd phase of the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
Learn Something More About YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Women belonging to the minority groups and residing in Andhra Pradesh now don’t have to worry about their daily bread and butter. This is a wonderful scheme where the unemployment rate in Andhra Pradesh will significantly go down. However, many people don’t know about the terms and conditions of the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
For instance, if you are 45 years old at the time of application, you’re eligible for this scheme. But, you never know whether the third or fourth phase will be launched by Andhra Pradesh Government or not. As already mentioned above, eligible women will receive financial benefits, but you might stop receiving the government’s financial aid. Within the next four years, if you get older than 60 years, you’ll stop receiving the government’s financial assistance.
Nevertheless, this thing isn’t officially said, but there are higher chances this rule will be applicable for the candidates interested in the second phase. Plus, women eligible for this scheme would also be considered for government jobs.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria Of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
If you’re interested in the YSR Cheyutha scheme, you should fulfill all the eligibility requirements.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen and a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The entire family income of the candidates should not be more than 10,000 INR living in remote and urban areas. Above all, the family income of the candidates living in urban areas should not be more than 12,000 INR. Interested candidates must ensure nobody in the family is serving the government.
- Above all, none of the family members should have a private vehicle (four-wheeler). Nevertheless, you can have a taxi, auto, or tractor in your parkway.
- Finally, the energy consumption of your residential property should be less than 300 units per month. If you’re exceeding the limit, you cannot get the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
Quick Application Process OfYSR Cheyutha Scheme
As you already know, the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha scheme has already ended, but the second phase’s application process will remain the same.
- First and foremost, you need to visit the Andhra Pradesh official website, http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- As you open the website, some links related to the YSR Cheyutha scheme will appear on the homepage.
- Click the link, and you’ll be redirected to an application form. You need to fill this form by entering your personal details like name, age, gender, address, etc.
- Next, upload all your identity and address proof asked by the government. Click on the ‘Submit’ option, and your application will be under the ‘Review’ process.
So, if you’re eligible for the YSR Cheyutha scheme, keep your documents ready and wait for the second phase. We hope you’ll appreciate our post in the comment box and benefit from the amazing scheme.