In the wake of Covid-19, the marriage rate was increased by 2% in India, which means the population will also increase in the upcoming years. Andhra Pradesh Government offers many advantages and incentives to the divorced/widowed women, transgender people, and minor groups.
Nearly 15 days back, Andhra Pradesh Government launched a new scheme for all newlywed married couples. YSR PelliKanuka will be funded by the Andhra Pradesh Government, and married couples residing in this state will benefit from this scheme.
Today, in this post will share the eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, and other relevant facts of YSR PelliKanuka.
A Brief Overview Of YSR PelliKanuka
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy, the CM of Andhra Pradesh, has introduced this scheme for newlywed couples of Andhra Pradesh. As per the statements released by Andhra Pradesh Government, couples eligible for this scheme will only receive financial aid from the government. Any government job or financial assistance will not be provided under this scheme.
Believe it or not, newlywed men aren’t eligible for this scheme; brides can only fill the application form. Plus, couples who register their marriage with any district court of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible for this scheme. YSR PelliKanukascheme comes under the special marriage act of Andhra Pradesh state. Now, let’s understand the primary motto of this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh government wants to support the women belonging to low-income families and cannot afford marriage ceremony expenses. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government is trying to reduce child marriage cases. In our opinion, this is a wonderful scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for women to unleash their possibilities and fulfill their life goals. Below, we’ll discuss the eligibility criteria of the YSR PelliKanuka scheme.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria Of YSR PelliKanuka?
- Interested candidates should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh State. Girls who migrated from different states and planning to get married in Andhra Pradesh state aren’t eligible for this scheme.
- The applicants should be more than 18 years old and be interested in getting married. Andhra Pradesh Government doesn’t support child marriage, and every adult girl is free to decide when and how she wants to get married.
- Girls belonging to the minor and tribal groups are eligible to benefit from the YSR PelliKanuka scheme. Plus, girls belonging to the BPL (below poverty line) group are also eligible for this scheme. Above all, SC and ST candidates are also eligible for this scheme.
- Interested candidates should be newly married, and both the natives should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Marriage should be taken place in the Andhra Pradesh state. Both court and traditional marriages will be entertained. Widows and divorces aren’t eligible for the YSR PelliKanuka scheme. If you’re a divorcee or widow and getting married again,you aren’t eligible for this scheme.
- Finally, the annual income of the interested candidates should not be less than 2,00,000 INR. Plus, none of the applicant’s members should be serving the government.
How Much Financial Assistance WillBe Provided Under The Scheme?
Before you apply for the YSR PelliKanuka scheme, you should know how much financial assistance you can expect. Applicants belonging to the SC and ST castes, and daughter of labor workers, will get around 1,00,000 INR under this scheme. On the contrary, applicants belonging to the backward classes will get nearly 75,000 INR. Physically disabled applicants will receive around 1.5 lakh, and SC/ST candidates considering inter-caste marriage will get 1.25 lakh INR.
What Are The Documents Needed For Filling The YSR PelliKanuka Application Form?
- A genuine SSC certificate or birth certificate describing the bride’s exact name and date and groom’s birth is required.
- Applicants should also submit a copy of their caste certificate and even domicile certificate.
- Both bride and groom should even submit a soft copy of the AadharCard.
- Both groom and bride should also submit their family income certificates.
- The wedding ceremony card should also be submitted with the application form.
- The passport size photographs of both bride and groom should also be submitted.
- Copy of BPL certificate or white ration card should also be submitted with the application form. A copy of the recent bank passbook is also required
- Lastly, a hard copy of the white ration card is also needed. If you don’t hold a white ration card, you’re not eligible for this scheme.
Also read: YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The Application Process Of YSR PelliKanuka Scheme
- Firstly, you need to download the application form from the official website, i.e., http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/Dashboard/index-en.html#apply.
- You have now entered your personal details and submitted the documents mentioned above. Click on the ‘Submit’ option, and your application will be successfully delivered.
- Before downloading the application form, ensure you have all the documents and also meet the eligibility criteria.
If you feel, YSR PelliKanuka scheme is advantageous for you, download the application form and submit all the details. If you have any queries related to the YSR PelliKanuka, share them with us in the comment section!